Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hawaii is too cool for you!

Well, I'm still here. The mainland looks like less and less of a good idea . BUT I HAVE MY DREAM SUMMER JOB! AT CORNING! That's right baby, shop technician in one of the best teaching shops on the east coast. Uh huh.

I still haven't knit anything, cause I'm still in Hawaii with none of my projects. I'm going back on the 25th or something like that tho. And then I have to prep for an iron pour in April, pack up and sell my condo in May, and then move to Corning for almost four months. I even found a place to stay, with a deck and a place to park my car and everything. $800 a month with everything included.

I plan to knit a few sweaters this summer too. Maybe I'll get ambitious and knit another Rogue. I need to finish my foundry sweater, and I'm actively considering knitting a sweater for a guy I know who might need one. But I like him, so I don't know if I want to jinx that. Eeesh.

Anyway, off to lunch with the mother. Lovelovelovelove.

No comments: